In order to help you plan your personal finances, we would like to state our policies regarding patient payment. This should provide the information needed for you to budget your periodontal therapy. This information should eliminate misunderstandings.
- Initial Visit: The examination appointment and x-rays, if needed, are to be paid at the time of the appointment.
- Insurance Patients: Patient's co-payment is due as services are rendered.
- We are providers for Delta Dental
- Non-Insurance Patients: Payment is due as services are rendered.
- Alternative Guidelines:
- Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express may be used for payment.
- American General Finance Company and Care Credit.
Appointment times are valuable and important. If for any reason you cannot keep an appointment in our office, please inform us of this intention with at least 48 hours notice. Continued broken appointments (less than 48 hour notice) or "no show" appointments will receive a charge of $25 for the time reserved, and if this happens repeatedly, treatment will be terminated.